Thursday, February 25, 2010

Turbulence in Life!

I am sure nobody reads this blog, mainly because I don't write anything out here........but I guess its time that I start writing and expressing myself just a little bit more. I always wanted to write, but have been constantly bogged down by my shortcomings, i.e. laziness and grammar!!

Life has been pretty turbulent during the past few months. I have gone through so much that it deserves a formal notation here. First of all, what needs mention is that I met that special person I have been waiting for a long time. She's the absolute opposite of me......and that's what makes her perfect! She's funny, beautiful, has the best smile around, never holds back a laughter or a tear, is sensitive but is also understanding and matured in her special way. She's a child at heart and that's what attracts me to her the most, unlike me who has been a matured/aged old man right from his childhood.

Being with her (or rather just talking to her for now) is the most pleasant experience I have ever had. Talking to her makes me feel warm and cozy, allows me to forget whatever bad/forgettable has happened till now......rather surrounds me with the countless possibilities of joy and ecstasy in the near future!!! I love her squeaky voice, her passion to dance and her generosity and care for every individual close to her. There are only a few people who still carry such virtues with them, and they are meant to be treasured. That is pretty much what I am trying to do ..... i.e. making sure she's treasured!!

There are so many roadblocks in my way before I could really make our future of being together come true. I do get deterred every now and then that maybe I got her at the wrong time and things might not turn out the way I want them to, but then I remember a few words a good friend of mine told me once ---- "Things keep changing cyclically....from good to bad to good again....you can't control that process....what you can control are the things that do not change........like who you are, what you believe in and the person you entrust your love in". Keeping that in mind I believe that no matter how hard things might become, I have to maintain the bottom three things in that list and everything else will just flow by me.........

9 comments:

Deepali Jamwal said...

very very well written and expressed. That's wat I always keep telling you: You are good with words. You must write often.

About the good-bad-good cycle, wen I tell u about it, it doesn't hit. But wen some other friend tells u about it, it takes place in your blog?

BTW: grammar, ur shortcoming? I dont think so.

Awesome post. Love it

Unknown said...

Hey, u have described bubbles (my pet name for Deepali) so aptly in your 3rd para. And buddy...don't ponder too much abt. the timing....bubbles has a way of turning every wrong to right in her own unique way......A sweetheart like her can even have her way with Our Father.

Love her tons....God Bless you both

Deepaish pall said...

Hey Ashish lovely post yar!! and yeah who told you that you had problems with grammer here i bet you not even i ahve written such good posts in my blogs. this was just awesome, the way you expressed your feelings in words shows how good you are at your heart.
And yeah as far as your good and bad times is concerned so you can stop worrying about that now since you are going to get the most luckiest person in this world alongside you. so stop worrying you will find that with her all your hurdles will vanish and there will be nothing more than happiness(Of course the only problem is the only hurdle you will have will be Deepali hehe...) But trust me if you ask me yes life has different phases and both od you are going to spend them together good or bad but with her you will that the bad phase wasnt that bad after all.
Cheers!!! and do keep writing.

rajoojamwal said...

Nice blog and we do appreciate your feelings for Paloo. Keep up the writing part and well done.
Rajoo

praveena said...

Hey...Ashish!

Dat was an interesting read!

And congrats that u have found that special person in ur life!

Wish the two of u a fantabulous future ahead!

Trishna said...

Aashish..! :) Love all around..? not that i needed this post to confirm it..:) i m living it with u 2 everyday..in my own way:) I love to see u 2 so muuuuch in love..Opposites attract, but thhhhiiiiisss much?? WOW!!

And dude, u CANT really be bogged down by anything..one thing at a time, na..look at it this way - u found the girl..now let that sink in 1st!! :P other things will follow one by one..I truly believe what happens is for the best! U r managing love across continents, pacifying bi-polar parents and tracking your own careers..Pat urselves on ur back for allll this, dude!

Not everyone gets lucky in love,Aashish. God bless u both! All good things will come to u.

and yeah...Yiipppeee to Togetherness thru Technology!!:)

ashish@greatwhitenorth said...

@Jammy: Thanks for the inspiration. I think I will write more now that I know you like it.....

@Chanu: Hi there! Nice to meet you here in the blog space :) ...... You're right and I have already stopped pondering, rather I have decided to believe in Bubbles as well!

@Deepaish: HaHa..Deepaish I always had this complex about my linguistic skills, but I think I am ok for now since you have assured me! :) Thanks for your guidance on DJ, I am sure life's going to be a mesmerizing journey from here on!!

@Uncle: Thanks for your support uncle. I will make sure to find time and keep writing regularly!

@Praveena: Thanks Praveena! I'm glad I found her as well....

@Trishna: First of all, thanks for helping us out in this difficult situation and for your motivation cause its really making me feel good about me :) and yeah.....a double yippeeee to Technology for saving the day!!!

Vittal said...

hey ashi... congrats yaar...went thru ur blog n deepali's as well... nothing much to elaborate .. but simply am happy for u..:) god bless u both..

provoqd said...

Ahha, lots of compliments pouring in for DJ...:) u cud make a film out of this...The Good, the bad & the Squeaky...:p:p:p
I guess Ronan Keating's song 'Life is a rollercoaster' describes the post aptly....:):):) enjoy the ride and dont worry about the destination or source....:):):)
Keep posting bro....:D